Summer has begun

Well here I am, on my first day of the summer, stuck inside the library on a rainy day making my miserable 6.75 an hour. Things are better than last week, haven't really run much since conference, gonna have to go out today. I need to meet up with coach to discuss my summer plans and see what I want to do. At least I've started to attend to my goal of writing in this more often. Since I'll be bored I'll have time to write in here with all the wonderful hours spent at the library.

Just got 3 of my grades back, 3 A's, in Immunology, Therapeutic Exercises and Sports Psychology, so things are great. Just need 3 more, then I gotta finish up my paperwork, ugh, all this paperwork annoys me. I need to do an extension for my I-20, so I need 2 letters, then I need a work authorizian form, ugh.

Anyways, I'm off the clock, until next time, I'll post something more abstract and thoughtful, for now it's just business.

Posted bySteve at 1:46 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa