I miss my personal comp :(

I've been stuck using public computers, library comps and my teammate comps and it sucks :( Yea I ran 11 miles last night and ran another 4 this morning along with abs and I still got practice 2night. Pretty long week, ran 45 miles, longest by far in a while. IT's good for me tho, will get me in some serious shape for the rest of the season. Yesterday went around the city checking things out, pretty cool stuff, yea it sucks being in preseason, everything's in limbo, all I have right now is track and my job, rest is like on pause for now. Bleh enough blabbing on for now until I find something more constructive to talk about.

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 11:26 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa