Just ranting on

I hate mornings. Couldn't wake up this morning since I was tired from practice and etc so I got into work 15 mins just to get bitched at by this loser librarian who's like 40 yrs old and has no future. Forget her. Anyways I'm just thinking how even if you have a month or so left in summer people always think it's over. I don't start my grad classes till the 7th of september, but it seems like its tomorrow, bleh!!

Going home for a week on Friday, pretty excited, also got Costa's birthday on Saturday and it seems like i'll have some good fun while I'm home. Apart from that life is ok, always the random stresses of juggling too many things, work, friends, training, girlfriend where it seems I always drop the ball on something but I'm managing. This semester might be the first one in a while where I get sleep, since I won't be stuck in the Training Room with every free hour I have during the day and since I only have class Mon-Wed nights that leaves decent time to do things during the day.

Anyways off to another payperpost editorial, I actually looked at the boxing gloves, not too expensive if you ask me :p

Posted bySteve at 12:42 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa