Tell The World About PayPerPost!

Hey,

I actually got 5$ on paypal for using these guys. I wrote a post about searching (July 10th) and got 5$ like 3 weeks later from payperpost. Not too bad if you ask me. I used it to buy something on ebay. Maybe if I save up I can grab those in-ear headphones that i wanted. This post is an ad for them but honestly its not that bad as they'll pay you to write on stuff, as long as you have an opinion on the product, good or bad, you can just ramble on in long sentences like me and get paid for it. I'd try it, what's to lose? 5 mins and 100 words ain't that bad. Click on the image below if you want to get there.

On a personal note, I wonder how long this will last, might as well cash in while I can, unlike alladvantage.com, lol


http://www.payperpost.com


Posted bySteve at 11:40 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa