Ugh morning practice

Yep, got up at 6:15am to leave at 6:35am to get to liu at 7:30, ugh,I won't be doing that too much more I tell you. We ran like 4 miles, nice and easy, and did abs, so i'm good, just tired. I don't like the dorms cuz there's honestly nothing to do during preseason, i might as well go home, play diablo 2 or chill on the internet and spend my time more wisely. Also there's a little bit of progress on the new dorms, they're receiving furniture as we speak, however the walls and things aren't done, that's not going to be good for a September 3rd move-in. Oh well someone will take care of me, for now I'll just enjoy the meal money, lol. I ran 9:20 in the 3k at the time trial, that's 17 sec faster than last year and it felt a lot easier, means I'm in decent shape and i'm healthy, 2 positive things. Yep at the library right now, I fixed the printer so ppl are happy here lol. Going to move my stuff later from Kel's room before Single Loops at Prospect Park. Alright enough boring details on my day, I'll talk some abstract things later.

Steven

Posted bySteve at 11:16 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa