Wow, I'm impressed by Trailfire

I just got an email yesterday from one of the guys from Trailfire. Seems they really care about their users and what they think of the product. I did the review for them but hadn't had time to really do some trails and the guy from trailfire wondered about it and checked up to see my experience with it. I'm pretty impressed with it and by him and his comments. I'm going to make more trails when I get back to my computer at home, especially seeing how you guys care about your product. I really guess that's the power of blogging.

Anyways for my mundane stuff for today all I've really done was run at 7:30am, work at the library, run hills at 3pm, go shopping at pathmark and generally chill around. Not the greatest friday ever but I have a 90 minute run 2morrow morning at 8am so i'm kinda stuck around liu. All I have is my TV and Dan's gamecube, haven't messed around with it yet but i might just get that bored 2night, lol.

Yep that's enough outta me 2night, might do another payperpost blog and take it easy. Ciao

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 8:55 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa