Another day another discovery in the LIU Dorms!

Ha I bet you all were expecting to read this and expect me to tell you people about a mouse I caught in a trap or something nasty like that. Nope, actual good news today. I got a fridge and a microwave installed in the room, I had no idea they were even coming. I knew I had an apartment and was expecting all this when all the cubbarts and counters were finished but I'm surprised that the moment they got them they installed them. I got a microwave, which is a bonus since I didn't expect for there to be one either. All good news. Now all I'm waiting for is for them to CONNECT MY INTERNET, COME ON LIU, WIRED LAN INTERNET!! and I can stay in my room. It's as simple as that. I would comment on more randomness (yes I know that's not a word) that's going around here or how my first day of classes went but I'm lazy and most of you prolly don't care so I'll post more tomorrow.

Lates

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 8:48 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa