Creative Drivers Suck

I love getting random vague error messages in Creative Labs software. I installed my friend's webcam for the post I'm doing later tonight and what I got was this vague error. All it took was going through every option in the software, going to the official crappy creative forum, then going back through the software to find out that creative doesn't support audio compression in the WMV format. So instead of telling me that it just gave me vague error and it wasn't until I switched to AVI I could get my webcam to record video AND sound, grrr, even us "geeks" get owned by computers and software sometimes. Alright watch my next post!

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 11:24 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa