I Got Paid with Payperpost.com!

Since many of you guys don't believe the fact that you can actually get paid for blogging I'll actually show you guys a screenshot of me actually receiving money from payperpost. Here it is


(Click on it for larger size)

Yes I've gotten paid, 30$ paypal total, and since I'm keeping my hair for a little longer, I'm going to use that money to pay off my VISA bill, since being a student ain't easy. There's more payperpost.com money on the way (dunno exactly how much cuz I just keep blogging every day, but it's over 100$), so it'll help with things. I recommend all my friends to do this, why not, can't go wrong, especially if you have a blog. Why not get paid for blog advertising with payperpost, you're losing out, I'm not.

-Steve


Posted bySteve at 3:49 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa