I hate mornings!

Why can't all my practices be at night? I'm awake at night, instead of 7am each day, where I have to run, lift weights and do abs. Ugh I'm always tired/sore. Anyways enough whinning. Got tons on the agenda today, including calling the ATC (Certified Athletic Trainer) at the PT clinic who's going to take care of my hours for this semester. Then gotta go to international students office and get an employment authorization in order to get paid by LIU. Very important. Also got little things like planning a meeting for ATS club and do the Budget kit. Yep all the little things. Hopefully between today/tomorrow should get stuff done, got practice and 5-7pm class. Haven't thought of any topics to discuss or rants for today, someone should help me with one.

More later...maybe, lol

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 11:38 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa