Just reading some blog's

Since I'm relaxing in the dorms, been reading some fellow blogs. Found an interesting one from a fellow payperpost member Dan Rua. He dugg an article stating that the consumer generated advertising revolution has begun, and here I am as proof that it's really here. It's good that advertising has stepped down from the realms of those who will just see them to the people that really care about their views, the bloggers. Whenever they write on their blogs, they care about what they're saying. Every post I've written about a product I've tested or viewed and give an honest opinion, and that's how it should be. It's not just spam-bots giving thumbs up about products. I've tested that SAT prep site, I've had feedback with the developers of Trailfire. I enjoy blogging and I enjoy getting paid and looking at new things. Some of these things I had never heard of before and it's great. I definetly thing the consumer generated advertising revolution hasn't just begun, it's here to stay, and that's a great thing, because it adds a whole new dimension to advertising and a great way to get things out to people and bloggers alike. If you think this is great and you would like to make money blogging then check out PayPerPost.com.

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 9:35 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa