Long but nice day

Yea just got in from all my business, pretty crazy with the 6-10pm classes, but overall I'm happy. I've been running so well and easily it's amazing. I feel better than I have for the last 5 years at LIU. I'm faster, my body fat % is lower, I'm rested and I'm injury-free. If this keeps up I'm definetly gonna make All-Conference in Cross-Country, and win some medals during track season. Yea I've actually got some clients for my mini computer repair jobs on the side. Fixing my friend Robby's comp, has all the usual crap, Viruses, Spyware, the works. Did my usual, all the updates, latest programs, etc etc. Still got more work, however THE LACK OF WIRED INTERNET at the dorms is killing me. Due to the LAN not being installed yet I'm on Adamo's comp, meh.

Tomorrow I got time at the library, should be able to talk about something cooler than my day, till then cya later.

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 10:53 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa