Long day, thanks to the great school of LIU

LIU as usual, has no idea what its doing. Today early in the morning we find out we have to leave our temporary rooms all of a sudden because people are moving in today. Real smart LIU, tell us as ppl are moving in it's not just frehsmen moving in it's everyone. Idiots, anyways that was fun as I had to bitch and move all my stuff from my room then from Kel's room in my new temporary room. Sunday I'll move into my new room, it's in better shape than I thought, so I'm good, but there's people who live on the 8th floor of that building who are going to be pissed.

Anyways I got my first race 2morrow, so I'm just chilling 2day, might get rained out due to the former hurricane but meh can't do anything about it so gotta roll with the punches. Wish me luck!

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 6:57 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa