My rant on Fatigue

Hey since I just slept today from 8pm to 11am, I'm just wondering if anyone else has had that extreme fatigue that I've just had. I wasn't up all night the nights preceding this, wasn't working some overnight shift, didn't have track practice or some athletic event that I was participating in, just extreme exhaustion. It's weird cuz I feel out of sync with the world, like it's 11am still when it's nearly 2pm on a saturday. Maybe "normal" people feel this on weekends when they deprive themselves of sleep during the week to catch up later, but I usually don't have time to do that, so I think my body just crashed and burned. Wondering if anyone has felt like this recently? Discuss if you want, I'll be here answering q's at the library, lol.

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 1:49 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa