Now I remember!

Yea sorry for the weak post before, I was at the library, before I got swamped by people wanting print jobs, and I forgot that good topic I wanted to talk about. I think I'm going to write about it in a bit (or tomorrow), since I got 2 more hours at the library and I might as well keep you guys and myself as well entertained. For now I just feel like relating my day to you guys, well mostly just want to talk about my track workout and the day. Started off the day kinda crazy, trying to fix someone's computer while trying to do my abstract and serve people at the same time. Definetly won't be doing that again, don't wanna piss of my boss or get anyone mad. But I got my work done, took care of all my little things and more importantly GOT MY INTERNET. Weird how things work at LIU, once you go to the Head of the Department and they heard about things going wrong then things get fixed right away. I had no internet for 3 weeks (you guys heard) but after 1 visit to the head of IT they were there within 20 minutes on my floor fixing the ports. So now I got my wired internet. Then I went to practice and ran some really nice times, I felt so good even tho my feet were sore I just got up and ran and ran well at that. Don't wanna gloat or anything (people who know me know I do that enough already) hear it but I'm just happy with how things are going with running in general. Alright gonna go do something for a bit, hope you guys enjoyed Estelle. More later or tomorrow.

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 8:02 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa