Omg yesterday was a long day

Yea I did another football game, worked at the clinic, and then worked a volleyball game as a ref. Then I passed out, at 8pm, yep, very good day (sarcasm). I dunno I just felt exhausted or tired the whole day, like I'm doing way too much. It's weird cuz during the week (mon-wed) with class and all I'm ok but thursday/friday even when I didn't run I was dead tired. Maybe everything caught up to me and I'm doing too much? I dunno it's just weird, passing out at 8pm, feeling dumb tired, not able to do anything. Ugh and I haven't run since Wednesday afternoon. that's 2 days off, not good. Alright I'm just gonna relax at the library, do that search for next week, and recover hopefully and feel better. More later since I'm stuck here till 6

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 1:19 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa