Payperpost Storms the Today Show!

Being from New York and having been by the set I'd have to say this is pretty funny the way that Payperpost stormed the NBC Today show set (it's in the Rockefeller Center near Nintendo) and gave people signs to write their own messages. I have practice when the Today show is on but they posted a behind the scenes video on the Payperpost Blog I told you guys about. Check out the video here for a real example of Guerilla Marketing, lol. I hope we got some more members/posties due to it, cuz Payperpost is a great thing, and I hope everyone gets involved and with crazy stunts like this, I'm sure everyone will know about it. Check out Payperpost.com for more info.

Thanks

-Steve



Posted bySteve at 5:22 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa