Read the Payperpost Blog!

Yea just letting everyone know who reads my blog that Payperpost has it's own blog. If you're interested in blogging or just want to meet people who blog like me and get to know more about them I think you should check it out. The url is http://blog.payperpost.com. They have featured bloggers, news about payperpost and new features, feedback to the community and etc. Combined with their new forums/boards at boards.payperpost.com they give a lot of support and feedback. Definetly (I use that word a lot don't I?) a great place to advertise on blogs and have fun while doing it. Hopefully I'll get featured soon (hint hint payperpost) and then you'll get to hear more about me, but for now this blog's all you got :P

Thanks and go check it out,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 10:23 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa