What browser you guys use?

Hey since I'm typing this away on Opera, just wondering what browser the majority of the people use? I know IE6.0 has the majority of people since it's the default in Windows XP, but what about Firefox, or IE7.0 or Opera? Any other users of these browsers in here. Me I use IE7.0/Firefox/Opera depending on what I'm trying to do, I also have different homepages on each so it's nice to manage what I'm doing, like Firefox has the news section on the homepage and Opera has all my daily sites saved in Tabs so I can just hit refresh and get all my news. Yea I use IE7.0 for a quick and dirty search or if I just need to do one thing, etc, since I find it much faster than the other 2 (might be placebo but meh). Anyone got any thoughts?

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 10:56 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa