Lacking motivation and Meebo

Yep I have an extremely large paper for my Strength and Conditioning class but I'm lacking the motivation right now. I've a quarter of the way done, which means I'm getting there, but I need that extra push. So right now I'm just chatting on meebo and surfing some websites. Anyone use meebo.com? I think it's the next best thing since I found out about e-messenger and AIM express. Those 2 have seperate windows and pop-ups for each conversation but meebo is nice and clean with all the AJAX in one window. It much easier to manage and much easier to covert up in the event of a boss/coworker dropping by and trying to see what you're doing. Check out meebo if you haven't already at http://www.meebo.com

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 2:46 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa