Need a laptop case?

I know some people spend a lot of money on their laptops, but I don't understand why they'll spend 50$ on a crappy laptop bag to protect their 1500$ investment. That's where Tumi Bags come into play, they make heavy duty bags with inline skate wheels, an upright handle, and a removable padded laptop bag. If I had a nice laptop I'd invest in one of these bags, they're perfect for those new macbooks and perfect for the business professional who travels frequently. Check out this picture below, pretty nice bag if you ask me.



If you need more info about these Tumi bags or would like to order one, check out Tumi at Luggage Online.

Thanks,

-Steven

Posted bySteve at 9:12 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa