Payperpost Video Confessional

I know I've had a bad day here and there, like today I left my ID for school in my room then when I wnet back to get I locked myself out of my own room. So plus one on the idiot scale for me, but my story is nothing compared the Flaming Tamale's day in the life at Payperpost.com. Payperpost is the company who lets me get paid to blog, so I love them, and I appreciate everything that Flaming Tamale has done. They started some video confessionals, and the Flaming Tamale's is the first, they have another one from Britt too so check them out on the Payperpost Blog at http://blog.payperpost.com.

Check out the Flaming Tamale video confessional below:



Thanks,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 12:30 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa