Anyone need tips on how to save money, visit MoneyManager.com

On a nice Saturday after Black Friday I'd thought I'd post about a financial site I use to save some cash and some worries at the same time. The site is called MoneyManager.com and it's an informative site on many financial topics. Things discussed are how to save money, how to Contribute Early to Your IRA or retirement plans, how to cut debt, reduce expenses, etc. They've got some great articles and calculators to help you figure things out as well. If you follow some of these tips I think you'll save yourFinancial Life When Disaster Strikes, which can only be a good think. Definitely worth a look after all the shopping I did yesterday. What's your money saving tips personally? Let me know.

Thanks

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 2:50 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa