Blackfriday.info and their Black Friday Ads

I'm from Canada so I don't usually get to experience Black Friday in the US so I'm looking forward to going out and shopping on that Friday in 2 weeks, lol. I've done Boxing Day in Canada for many years so this will be a new experience for me, but it should be fun.

Anyways here's a link to Blackfriday.info, it's got all the leaked BlackFriday ads out so far, so it's a great place to look for deals. Check it out

Best Buy Black Friday

-Steve

P.S. I've been busy working a lot with Athletic Training so 2morrow I'll be back in library so I'll get some more juicy info for you guys. Btw K-Fed and Brittany Spears are done, so there, that's some news, lol.

Posted bySteve at 11:07 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa