Free Stuff Part 23 - 5 Songs on Emusic free with a review of your doctor

I guess everyone's trying to get in on the free stuff lately. The folks at Vimo have a comparison shopping website for doctors so in order to promote their site and get more reviews of doctors they are giving away 5 Free songs to EMusic for each doctor reviewed. Sounds pretty good if you've had a lot of doctors you can rack up the songs. Btw these songs are MP3's so if you need to transfer them to your iPod or Zune then you'll be set since all you have to do is send them over, no nasty DRM. Vimo doesn't require any credit card numbers or anything crazy like that, so don't worry about getting scammed. I think I'm going to review my doctors, I need some new songs, lol.

Enjoy!

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 9:20 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa