New Car Search Engine

I've been covering search engines for a while and since I'm looking at maybe getting a car when I graduate I've also been looking at some car sites. Most of the car sites I've seen haven't had very good car search engines but AutoIQ.com aims to change that. They have one of the easiest to use car search engines I've seen, pretty much up there with a local one I used to use in Canada (camhebdo). Me personally I've always loved Honda Civic's since they're great on gas, parts and even if everyone has one, including my dad, they're always well received.

I tested out a search on a used one around Brooklyn, 2005-06 years, LX model with Manual Transmission (I would get an Si Coupe but they're way too expensive) and I could easily find a good number of models with AutoIQ.com's New Car Search. I don't know what models or makes you'd like, maybe if you're well off you can search for a BMW (I love the 3-series) or maybe a Tercel for your grandma or something, lol just joking but they got all the major manufacturers there so don't worry. I honestly recommend the site when searching for a new car, you can never have enough options and AutoIQ.com is by far one of the better car search engines I've seen. Check it out!

Thanks,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 11:25 PM

1 comments:

Anonymous said... 8:08 AM  

В один день он сказал, что не знает, нужна я ему тож нет... Я знаю, что в тот момент нужно было избегать, однако я уговорила его продолжаться со мной. Обвинял меня в развале отношений, говорил, который я истеричка и такую нельзя пристраститься и уважать. Я ему не доверяла, копалась в его асе, в телефоне, в компьютере. Раз я нашла историю, он ее всегда удалял, переписки с девушками... Там было всё: и нежные слова, и просьбы о встерече... Мы расстались. Он сказал, сколько даже нравиться этому. Живот просто потеряла значение без него. [url=http://tutledy.ru/sovmestimost-s-muzhchinoy.html]совместимость с мужчиной[/url]

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa