Now this is a cool toy

Toys are getting better and better every year, I remember my action figurines and all that but these things take the cake. They're little Aliens that are grown in a test tube, they even have a chip with a heartbeat and everything. You add water and the feeding materials called sloog that comes with it and it starts growing. You can then interact with it using the website called alienadoptionworld. It's a great thing for kids to watch things grow and online interaction is another great feature I wish I had something similar when I was growing up. A kit with 2 aliens and a bunch of other stuff is only 40$, which isn't bad considering the prices of toys now at Toys R Us.

Here's a picture of what the kit looks like.



Check it out and post your thoughts, what was your favorite toy? Did you grow it? lol

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 3:42 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa