People keep asking me for this all the time so here's a link - Free Anti-Virus Software

Since Windows always asks for up to date virus software as part of it's Windows Security Center I thought I might as well post the free Anti-Virus I use personally. I'm a big fan of AVG, never had a virus infection since I've had it, it's compact and doesn't take much resources unlike paid subscription programs like Norton.

It's from a company called Grisoft, they've been around for years and been supporting AVG Free in order to get corporate or other institutions to purchase their software, so if you need some good AV for your office, contact Grisoft and pruchase their stuff. It keeps my AVG free, lol.

Btw what AV software you guys use? I hear Avast is the other popular free one, never used it tho.

Anyways here's the link to AVG Free 7.5 HERE so go test it out and let me know what you guys think.

Later,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 11:04 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa