Tme for the great canadian tradition of Boxing Day!

Normally I don't care too much about buying stuff in stores when something goes on sale since online it's generally cheaper except for this one day right after Christmas called Boxing Day. It's where every Canadian goes nuts and spends whatever money they have left after Christmas shopping on some crazy deals. Unfortunetely the deals aren't all good this year, but thereès a few that stand out. I'm waiting for a $50 DVD player that plays DivX for my good friend and then I'm going to try to get another one for my brother. Also going to try to get either satellite or cable for my parents and a NiMH battery charger and batteries for $15 dollars. Pretty good deals for me, but there's a bunch more if you look hard enough.

If you're canadian and you haven't heard of RedFlagDeals yet check them out, you might find something you like. Enjoy!

I'm off to shop, more later!

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 9:20 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa