Updates on the personal blog and Blog Carnival

Hey just a couple of updates since I'm just relaxing today.

1) I'm participating in the Blog Carnival at Marcus* Williford's blog. There's going to be a lot of posts on some cool subjects from Posties like me. I submitted my rant on Television, which is a couple posts down.

2) I actually wrote a post on my other personal blog, about what's going on in my life, and some of my personal thoughts. Might not be too tech related, but since I know most of you guys pretty well, thought you might like to see what I'm thinking about or what's going on in my head. The URL for those who forget is dasnipe.atotchat.org. It even has a PR of 1 now, that's pretty amazing, lol.

Ok more ranting later,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 3:14 PM

2 comments:

Jennifer said... 7:30 AM  

Psst... his name is Marcus...

I forgot to submit to the carnival this time... still going to go over and read though :)

Steve said... 2:34 PM  

I'm a dummy, I know his name is Marcus, lol, lemme edit it quick

-Steve

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa