Wordpress plugins - Tough to deal with

I just spent nearly 2 hours managing the MyGallery Wordpress plugin script and dealing with all the little things such as adding an album, numbering the pages, ugh. It took a while but overall I think it was worth it, since I'm now more familiar with Wordpress and MyGallery, and I can now just upload pictures from wherever I am in the world.

Oh and I updated my Wordpress install to version 2.1, which was MUCH easier than installing MyGallery. Well installing plugins is easy on Wordpress, but managing and configuring them isn't super easy. So go check out my hard work at dasnipe.atotchat.org and click on My Gallery.

Btw I know I didn't post any tech news, but I still got something accomplished, so give me some credit :)

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 11:56 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa