Wow that was quick, review of the LG BH100 Hybrid Blu-Ray/HD-DVD player

Normally most things announced at CES take a while to show up but the folks at Gizmodo have the first review I've seen of the LG BH100. I think the player actually looks really nice too, with those top glowing buttons.



However the review wasn't so nice on the rest of the features. HD-DVD playback was incomplete due to the inability of the BH100 to play the menus of HD-DVD's. The quality of the player's DVD playback came into question and the cost of the player, being more than 2 seperate devices, was also questionned.

Anyways post your thoughts, I'm holding back on next-gen formats for a bit, well, until I get my HDTV in the summer :)

More later,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 8:03 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa