More news on Egreetings cards

I sent out a couple of these cards last night and I got a good response from my friends so I wanted to let everyone know that I fully recommend Egreetings and their Ecards. My lady friends loved the Valentine's Day eCard by "The Chins" and I thought it was funny too. They got plenty more free, funny Valentine's Day eCards for you guys. However if you want to send a card now and have it arrive on Valentine's Day you're going to have to get their membership. It's pretty cheap at $13.99 and you can test it out for 30 days for free to make sure it's right for you. Why not surprise them with something funnier than your regular Happy Birthday Email? Something like this below



Don't you guys think? Who here sends Ecards? Let me know and post your thoughts.

Enjoy,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 6:30 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa