Pretty crazy pictures, furniture from weapons

I'm going to go a little off course today to a little gem I found on Digg, yes there's news there that people haven't seen that is pretty interesting. It's a link from the Freshome.com blog, and it shows pictures from Cambodia, a country torn by 30 years of civil war, but not just any pictures. The pictures featured here are furniture that are made out of old weapons, gun barrels, etc. Some very nice furniture and great ideas. Here's a pic of my favorite



You can find the rest of the pictures HERE.Pretty cool isn't it? I like this kind of thing, makes you think a bit. Alright there's my feel good message for the day.

Enjoy,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 6:11 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa