I'm going to need some blinds for my apartment

Yep if any of you guys have been following the blog you may have noticed, or not, I didn't exactly scream it out, that I've been looking for an apartment. It's been kinda tough, my real life has been coming in the way, a roommate has backed out of an agreement, which complicates things when looking for a room, and etc.

However I have to also keep in mind I'm getting an unfurnished place, and finding furniture and things for the apartment is going to be tough. I have been looking at little things like tables, couches, etc, but I really have to think about other things such as blinds and things guys don't normally think about. Do I want venetian blinds, regular blinds, Ikea bamboo blinds, curtains? Tough choices ahead if I'm going to have to furnish a house. The site I mentioned above, Terry's Fabrics, has a bunch of stuff to look at to setup a decor, I'm going to have to look at it more, but it seems pretty interesting.

Well that's my non-tech post for the day, enjoy!

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 9:07 PM

2 comments:

BenSpark said... 1:50 AM  

Hi Steve. I am commenting on each Postie Blog that is listed on the Linky List. I have a sidebar widget that many people have decided to put on their blogs. In return I link to your blog under my Photo-A-Day Hosts Blog Roll.

What is the widget. Well, it is a daily photo from my Photo-A-Day project. I have been taking and posting photos to my blog for 2+ years straight. I just started year 3. I’d like to get more people viewing the images and commenting on them so if I can get many Photo-A-Day hosts then I hope I can get people viewing my photos and leaving comments.

You can add Photo-A-Day to your blog and contact me letting me know the widget it up and I will add you to my PAD Host link list.

Here is the link to the Photo-A-Day instructions and code. http://www.benspark.com/photo-a-day/

Anonymous said... 2:46 PM  

I had a hard time finding decent furniture to my bare apartment. I did find this place online that carries all kinds of unfinished solid wood furniture at reasonable prices. Here: unfinishedfurnitureexpo.com The table I bought turned out great!

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa