It's all over!

I had a post that I had kept in my drafts where I was debating the fact on whether I should apologize or not for long spaces between posts. After looking back at the posts, which I started writing April 27th, I realized that I shouldn't make excuses for my absence, but instead just explain how things are going and how I want to change them.

I'm finally done with school, yep, no more exams, lectures, reports, paperwork, FINISHED. I'm also done running for LIU. I haven't really been updating my blogs due to the enormous amount of work and things I've had on my plate. Hopefully, and I really hope to stick to it, will keep working on the blogs since I've come to enjoy my time blogging and the community that has followed my blog, from the Posties at PPP to everyone coming from Blogspot, or school.

So from now on it's up to me to keep this going, no excuses, no long pauses, just blog posts, tech reviews, and the occasional PPP stuck in the middle :)

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 11:10 PM

1 comments:

bruceblack455 said... 1:12 AM  

The software provides the full Android experience, including all of the features available in the most recent version of the popular mobile operating system. Because it is 100 percent native Android running on your Windows hardware, it runs quickly, looks crisp and sharp, and performs without limitations.

avast cleanup premium crack
driver easy pro crack
norton antivirus crack
rekordbox dj full crack
keyscape crack

good sync enterprise crack
program4pc dj music mixer crack
avira system speedup pro crack
originpro crack
avs video editor crack

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa