Not running

Of all the things I hate about not being able to run, is the night before I go to a track meet when I'm unable to run. Why? because that's when you think about what you could've been doing, what you're doing while not running, will I even run at the same level again, etc. You basically almost only think about running, and you feel like crap and get depressed. At least I'm making some progress forward so I don't feel like shooting myself anymore, lol. I can even jog for a little bit on my own, and bike for 30 mins, so I'm getting there. I just wish I could run again, I had to go through this last year, and again this year, I just hope I'm mentally able to keep doing this.

Anyways wish me luck, I'm off to watch the LIU trackbirds at the Metropolitan Championships

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 12:37 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa