What the hell am I doing here?

Wow, I'm amazed, these dorms are hilarious. Honestly, everyhing imaginable goes on here, it's amazing. Athletes drinking the night before they compete, girls going wild and fighting over who they gonna fuck, girls getting their ass beat by people they "love", dude's fighting just cuz they got nothing better to fight over. Mad, I'm tired of this shit, 2 weeks until i leave this shit, and honestly, it'll be better at home, at least i won't get too much randomness. I just gotta do what I gotta do., Maybe I sound a bit black here, but fuck it, it's 70% black here, and you just gotta live life how it is. Man, know I hear about this girl, a friend of mine, giving head while drunk, and I'm like, you serious, wow, these girls are serious whoe's, and ti's the truth, oh well, their choice, tough luck, it's their life, not mine.

Enough rambling,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 3:10 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa