Back in NYC

Yea I know my updates have been sporatic, but a lot has gone on in my personal life. Btw you guys like the new layout? I think it's more professional than the other blue one but I need to do some changes to the html around the corners and need to add my favorite links and all that crap. I spent the weekend with my parents, left Montreal friday, took us 9 hours due to the Mets game taking over the Triborough and GCP which crippled Queens, lol, and then spent Saturday doing the tour of Manhattan. Took them to the Time Warner building, brought them to Godiva, the Samsung Experience, Whole Foods, then took them to SOHO for a bit, then to Union Square, then to TJ Maxx/Filene's Basement, then to Rockefeller where I showed them Sak's, and the Today show set, and the Nintendo store, which I had never been into, wasn't too impressed but I'm a bit older now. Today I just took them to eat at IHOP and then brought them to my house to see Ko's parents. Anyways preseason starts tomorrow, with physicals, compliance and gear, so it should be nice, then I might move into the dorms sometime this week. Ugh it's getting late and I got a long run tonight. I'll add more tomorrow, but till then ciao!

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 8:44 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa