Busy busy busy

My my I haven't really updated my blog in a little bit. Well yesterday was quite a long day. First I was late, lost my wallet and was soaked from the rain. Then worked at One on One with Scott and learned a lot while doing alot. Then had practice where we pretty much ran suicides in the gym, ugh, lol. Then walked around midtown and stuff with Kari. Yea today's another cool day, I'm going to work football for the first time. Pretty cool oppertunity, should be interesting cuz I've never done it before so I'm expecting new injuries and all that. Bad part is that its in sheepshead bay, so it's out there. Well it was that or the Bronx with brooklyn tech, and I'll take the Bk over the Bx in terms of travel anyday.

Alright more updates later, including my take on the shootings in Montreal (my hometown)

-Steven

Posted bySteve at 10:22 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa