First day at the PT clinic!

Yep, after my long day (6 hours) at the library I get to go to One on One PT in Park Slope right next to Prospect Park. IT's pretty awesome because it's a new site, I've worked my hours at LIU's Athletic Training Room for the last 3 years so some change is good. The person I'm working with worked at LIU and I know who she is so it's all good for me. I just hope I don't have to deal with people who are non-compliant and don't really want to be there, etc. Overall it's a nice oppertunity and I get to do PSAL football. Wow it's really crazy at the libray, I'll have to talk more later. Too bad 2 I had more stuff. Alright later,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 11:02 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa