Post Office

Ype just went to the post office, and for once I didn't have to wait in line, and there was an actual person outside the little teller windows helping you out, getting the forms I needed, etc. I'm actually impressed with how it was run, normally you gotta wait in this huge line, get crappy service, then wait again because they didn't give you the right forms. Yea I went to the Court St. one at Cadman Plaza in Brooklyn Heights, it's also where I got my P.O. Box. Dunno seems pretty random but I actually trust those people there not to mess up my International Package and get it to Canada instead of those boneheads at the old post office I used to go to who had idea what to do once a rush got there. Anyways there's my rant on the Post Office, going to go on another on LIU cuz my Bit-Torrent ain't working, lol, but that's for tonight. Alright more later,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 2:51 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa