Free Tickets to DigitalLife '06 NYC

Anyone want to go to DigitalLife '06 with me? It's in NYC on October 12-15 at the Jacob Javits Center (near Penn Station) and since it's a tech and gaming show you know yours truly will be there. Especially since I got a free online ticket code to distribute with you guys. Just go to the ticketing page and use the code INSIDER and you'll get free admission. Usually I think the tickets retail for 15$. A lot of cool exhibitors, over 100 if I recell, will be there including AMD, ATi (my 2 favorites), Intel, Microsft, Logitech, Maxim, ebay, ESPN and other cool brands that guys like. If anyone is intereted in going leave a msg or a comment in my blog and we can arrange a time to go and all. Check out http://www.digitallife.com for more info and don't forget that INSIDER ticket code. Remember you can't really go wrong when it's free, and it's only a train/subway ride away for most of you guys, so check it out.

-Steve


Posted bySteve at 2:56 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa