Anyone tried BlueTie yet?

I just saw this on TechCrunch and being the adventurer I am I signed up for it, since it was free. BlueTie is a complete AJAX-based email, contact, calender manager for businesses. They offer intergration with your domain name, 5gb storage, and 20 users/emails. Seems like a great deal. I signed up my company as dasnipe, so I can use dasnipe.dasnipe@bluetie.com, or whatever .dasnipe@bluetie.com. I use Thunderbird as my email application at the moment tho, and I use Outlook for my Contacts/Calender since they sync with my phone, but it's always good to have another email account, especially one with 5gb of file storage :). Check it out at http://www.bluetie.com

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 11:27 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa