Bad day

Yea not a great day for Steven today. You know when you get outta bed and you have a feeling that the day didn't start right? Yea woke up late, felt tight in my hamstrings and just didn't feel right. Yea then on our way to the race we got caught in severe traffic going uptown and we arrived late to the race. I couldn't loosen up and my hamstrings didn't let me finish the race. Yea coach wasn't happy about it but that's life. You can't do much after you run a bad race, then after that just saw that the little things didn't go my way. Sorry didn't talk about anything interesting yet but I need to vent and what better place than my blog. Alright more later, hopefully things will start going better.

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 8:42 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa