The day after the party

Yep it's the day after Jimmy's birthday party/going to the Cherry Tree so I'm a little tired and slightly hungover. I passed out at 4am, tired/drunk as hell, but overall I had a good time and doing things that like day in and day out are definetly not going to be my thing. I'll leave that to the younger kids at LIU who seemed to have discovered alcohol for the first time and overdose on it. Yea all I've been doing today is relaxing on the internet. I need to get started on my homework but I seem to lack the motivation to do it. Hopefully somewhere deep inside I'll find that will to work, lol. Until then come visit me here!

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 1:57 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa