Do you like Dish Network?

Is it me or when you talk about Satellite TV you hear Direct TV more often than Dish Network? Like at the dorms we have a feed from Direct TV, I see more Direct TV commercials, and I know more people with Direct TV than from Dish Network. If I've never heard of Dish Network I don't know how someone could even get it, it's like here try this it's good kind of thing. I've seen some sites promoting Dish Network like Kaptain Satellite but who really has it and who can give me a good opinion of it, or many it's just a New York City thing, lol, but most likely availibilty versus cost. Anyone here have it? Any opinions? please share.

Thanks

-Steve


Posted bySteve at 6:02 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa