Epson printers, my 2 cents

Yea I've had this Epson printer since last summer, I got it on clerance at Future Shop in Canada (it's owned by Best Buy) and I've had a pretty good experience with it once you get it all working right. I got the Epson CX1500v model, it's an all in one with printer, scanner, copier, they don't sell it anymore, and the ink is kind of hard to find, which is why we got Ebay or Cartridge Refills. The setup for most Epson inkjet printers is pretty easy, but my scanner wouldn't work until I finally found the USB Compatibility driver on the Epson site. It's compact, cheap and looks pretty decent. The quality of the prints is ok, it's great for documents or online documents but I couldn't recommend my all-in-one for Photos, you'd have to go with a higher quality inkjet. The only problem is the cost and the availibility of ink refills. They don't sell ink cartridges in the stores like Best Buy, Staples or Circuit City, so the only options I have are refill sellers online. But that's only because my model is a couple years old and I got it on clearance, they have most current Epson cartridges availible in most large retailers like those mentionned above. Overall Epson is a decent cheap brand to look at when looking to pick up a printer. Check out some of the Epson inkjet printers here and take a look at the choices, may not be all-in-ones like mine, but they got much better picture printing than mine does.

Thanks,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 2:28 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa