Ever wanted to learn to program

I don't claim to be an expert by any means but I do know my way around HTML pretty well, with some VB, CSS and php. But even if I know my way around a bit there are many times when I need help, and if you need help with progamming you can't just "google" an answer. That's why sometimes I go to the CodeCall Programming Forum. It's a pretty good resource for anyone who needs any help with any modern programming language, such as XML, Ajax, HTML, C, etc. There's some knowledable programmers there that can help you with most if not all of your problems. Best of all it's free, so you don't really have an excuse. It's great for those of you who are taking those Intro To Programming classes, I know that those aren't always "foolproof" or easy. Check it out if you need help, it's free and all it takes is 2 mins to register and an email.

Thanks,

-Steve


Posted bySteve at 8:40 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa