I still have marker on my leg!

Yep anyone who saw my posting last night will laugh at me when they see my leg. It's pretty funny and even thought I took a shower I still got black on my leg. Looks funny and stupid to those who don't know about Payperpost but it's another oppertunity to let them know about this great concept. Unfortunetly my foot kills right now and I've been stuck inside trying to do my homework but unsuccesful so far. At least I cleaned up my room, lol, well the clothes part, my desk is still a mess, and will get messier as I got to do that emergency action plan for my 8pm class. Yea I really should get it done, lol, someone get me on track! Please!

-Steve


Posted bySteve at 12:09 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa